01584 881466

Special Educational Needs & Disability (SEND)

Children may need extra support, sometimes in the classroom with the teacher or teaching assistant (TA) or maybe through more personalised intervention.  If further support is needed then a range of outside agencies may be involved.  These might include the School Nurse, Speech and Language Therapist, Special Educational Needs Support Specialist Teacher, Behaviour Support Services or the Educational Psychologist.

We have a comprehensive SEN Policy and Information Report, and believe that every child is entitled to have his or her particular needs recognised and addressed.  We also have a SEN Lindridge Offer which outlines the provision that we offer all children at Lindridge St Lawrence CE Primary School.

Mrs Polly Montague is the Inclusion Leader and SEND Coordinator, she is in school on a Thursday and Friday.  Her email address is: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Mrs Montague is also available via Class Dojo

Would you like to be part of our SEND Parent Forum?  An opportunity to meet with other parents and Mrs Montague to discuss our policies/provision in school and work together to improve outcomes for our wonderful children.  If so get in touch on the email above!

Worcestershire's Local Offer

The Local Offer contains information about what support is available for children and young people who have Special Educational Needs or Disabilities (SEND) in Worcestershire.

Useful Links:

Talking Point is the website of the SEN Department of Worcestershire County Council.

Mencap has worked with the government to produce a series of easy read guides about special educational needs.

Independent Parental Special Education Advice (IPSEA)

Autism Education Trust

British Dyslexia Association

Special Needs Jungle

Upcoming Events

  • 04 Nov
    Lindridge School Open Week 12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
  • 09 Nov
    Lindridge School Open Morning 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM