Welcome to hedgehog class!
In our reception and year 1 mixed class we have 16 children. We are incredibly lucky this year! We have a newly refurbished classroom and outside area all to ourselves – I’m so excited to share this with all of you very soon! In our learning environment we have lots of different and interesting areas to explore and learn in. These will change regularly throughout the year, so there will always be something new to discover!
I am the full time class teacher, my name is Mr Pickford I love being outside, exploring and figuring out how things work. We will be joined by our wonderful teaching assistant, Miss Jones! She is so excited to join us in forest school this year.
In Hedgehog class, we will only ever ask you to try your best, that will always be good enough! Our classroom is a caring and happy place to be, we have lots of fun exploring and learning together.
- Spring 2 2021 - Hedgehog class newsletter
- Spring 2 2021 - Topic fact file Paws claws and whiskers
- Spring 2 2021 - Jigsaw Paws claws and whiskers
- Hedgehog class newsletter spring 1 2021
- Topic fact File- Adventurers
- Jigsaw adventurers
- Hedgehog class newsletter Autumn 2 2020
- Topic fact File- Dangers and delights of the sea Autumn 2
- Dangers and delights of the sea jigsaw Autumn 2
- Hedgehog class newsletter Autumn 1 2020
- Pirates jigsaw Autumn 1