Welcome to Super Squirrel class! We are a class of 31 Year 4, 5 and 6 children who love a challenge but also lots of fun and laughter.
We work hard and have high expectations of ourselves and each other every day, but also have time to play and learn in our incredible outside space whenever we can.
Our classroom is at the front of the school, in the Victorian part of the building, looking over the amazing St Lawrence Church and its grounds.
Mrs Sneyd is our full-time class teacher and she loves maths, RE and singing. Mrs Bourdeau and Mrs Jackson are our fabulous Teaching Assistants. They are both in class every morning to support us with our learning in the core curriculum of maths, reading and writing.
Squirrel class is a fantastic, welcoming and happy place to learn, where we all care for one another with loving kindness, patience, honesty and humour. We strive to be the best that we can be and take every opportunity that comes our way.
We are enjoying our learning in school, and being back together, as we embark on the next steps in our learning journeys, whichever year group we are in.
- Autumn 2 2020 - Squirrel Class Newsletter
- Autumn 2 2020 - Squirrel Class Topic Overview - Earth's Extreme Eruptions and Elements
- Autumn 2 2020 - Squirrel Class Topic fact Sheet - Earth's Extreme Eruptions and Elements
- Autumn 1 2020 - Squirrel Class Newsletter
- Autumn 1 2020 - Squirrel Class Topic Overview - All about me - Rogues of the road (Highwayman)
- Autumn 1 2020 - Squirrel Class Topic Fact sheet - Rogues of the road_Highwaymen