We are a class of 28 Year 5s and 6s. We are an inquisitive and energetic group of children who love to learn and play together. We enjoy a challenge and love to learn new things.
Mrs. Harry is our teacher and she loves teaching Maths, English, Art and Science. We also have support throughout the week from Mrs. Bourdeau, Mrs. Williams, Mrs. Francis and Miss Dimmock.
Our classroom is the biggest in school with views over the fields to the Teme Valley with the Abberley Hills in the distance.
- Fox Class Newsletter Spring 1
- Fox Class Jigsaw Perfect Planets
- Fox Class Knowledge Organiser-Perfect Planets
- Fox Class Newsletter Autumn 2
- Fox Class Knowledge Organiser-We'll Meet Again
- We'll meet again Jigsaw Autumn 2
- Fox Class Autumn 1 2021 - Newsletter
- Fox Class Autumn 1 2021 - Titanic Fact File
- Fox Class Autumn 1 2021 - Titanic Jigsaw