Welcome to Fantastic Fox class! We are a class of 21 Year 2 and 3 children who love to learn and have fun together. We work hard every day but also have time to play and learn outside whenever we can. We have a wonderful modern classroom at the back of the school looking out over the super playground and the beautiful Teme Valley beyond.
Mrs Harry is our full-time class teacher and she loves books, maths, science and art. Mrs Adams and Mrs Williams are our brilliant Teaching Assistants who are in class every morning to support us with our core curriculum of maths, reading and writing.
Fox class is a happy place to be where we all look after each other with kindness and humour and strive to be the best that we can be. We look forward to being back together in September after the summer break.
- Fox Class Time travellers Jigsaw Summer 1
- Fox Class Newsletter Summer 1
- Fox Class Knowledge Organiser-Time Travellers
- Spring 2 2021 - Fox Class Newsletter
- Spring 2 2021 - Knowledge Organiser-Stones and Bones
- Spring 2 2021 - Stones and Bones Jigsaw
- Fox Class newsletter Spring 1
- Tomb Raiders Jigsaw Spring 1 lockdown
- Knowledge Organiser-Tomb Raiders
- Fox Class newsletter Autumn 2
- Wheels and Wings jigsaw Autumn 2
- Knowledge Organiser-Wheels and Wings Autumn 2
- Rainforest jigsaw Autumn 1
- Topic fact File-Rainforest Autumn 1